A Drop of Golden Sun

"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable."
~John Addison

Friday, June 06, 2008

Pleasant surprise.... a BLOG from ME :)


What a year! I noticed the other day it's been about that long since my last post on here. Between work, home and family time it hasn't left me much time to do things I used to do .... like blog! And crafts... reading... ME time... those have gotten lost along the side of the road with becoming a mom.
I'm going to post links to the monthly updates that I do for Kyler on here, in case anyone has missed them in their emails.
Here's to hoping I'll keep this thing updated! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home